The Lower School of MCS consists of students in Kindergarten through sixth grade.
Every day begins with Bible class at MCS. Our elementary students are offered the courses below. MCS follows the Alabama Standards (Course of Study) to safeguard against gaps in learning while using the textbooks mentioned below for primary support for instruction.
- Math (Purposeful Design Publications)
- Reading (Guided Reading)
- Writing (Writer's Workshop)
- Spelling (Purposeful Design Publications
- Social Studies (ABEKA)
- Science (ABEKA)
- Health (ABEKA)
- Bible (Purposeful Design Publications)
- Music (MCS partners with Lake Guntersville Music Academy)